Tall Man's company had their annual picnic yesterday. It is one of the perks that we love about his job. We are hoping that something good will happen soon with his job. Ever since I decided to stay home with Boo, we have felt the pressure to increase our income from TM's side. It is hard sometimes to sit patiently waiting for life to get back to being comfortable. Unfortunately our definition of comfortable is not the one that is happening. I have a hard time waiting for what I believe is the right thing to happen. The thing that makes it harder to feel impatient now is that every time events are out of my control they work exactly the way they need to. I wonder how long it will take for me to learn to trust and let go. Fortunately Gem, Little Man and Boo have no idea what stresses Tall Man and I feel, and enjoyed the day with gusto!
No comments:
Post a Comment