OK, I know I haven't written very much of late, so I decided to catch you up. First of all on Monday it was Little Man's birthday. He is such a joy in our lives! He loves anything "Lord of the Rings", costume, or dinosaur related. We were able to find an authentic replica of "Sting". It glows blue whenever an "orc" is near (or whenever he turns it on!). It also makes cool sounds.
This is him showing his stuff as a Frodo wanna be.
Showing off his Indiana Jones hat from Gem.
He has the party weekend ahead, and I will post pic's when it is done.
On the Boo front she has done so much! She walked for the first time on the 15th, just four days before her 11 month mark. She has figured out how to come down stairs now. She is eating any solid food she can get me to put in her mouth. She doesn't like utensils at all and will deftly refuse anything from them. When she wants something, she comes up to me a says, "Mom, mmm!". How can I refuse that! Here are pictures of her first walk, more from the Citizenship party, and our budding pianist...Mom is so proud!
1 comment:
I love how Bailee is gripping her panda while playing the piano, too cute!!!
Post a Comment