Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh the Cuteness of Boo!

As I sat thinking at 4:30 this morning I realized all of the cute things that Boo has done that I haven't written down. Her first and biggest accomplishment is cutting a top tooth and working furiously on the other one. We weren't lucky enough to bring the bottom two teeth in, but have enjoyed every snotty, sleepless moment of the top ones! She is talking or babbling up a storm these days. She has successfully melted Daddy's heart with a constant da da when she wants something. Her favorite sound is the growling that Little Man and Gem taught her to do. Nothing like a low growl emanating from the throat of this cutie! She has started crawling with a vengeance and even gets up on her feet and hands ready to stand. She loves to walk holding onto our hands and we have no doubt that she will run once her balance is fully there. Solid foods are now on our list. Her favorite is Honey Nut Cheerios at Nana's house. She will eat about a third of a jar of baby food, but shudders her way through it. Something about the texture freaks her out. She loves any kind of bread, tortilla or noodle. She is an absolute joy to have around, and her quick smile gets us all moving pretty quickly. I am wondering what will happen when she actually can say what she wants!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

That dress is so pretty. I wish I could find outfits like that! Does Bailee keep her hair accessories in or does she tear them out? :)

Tanya

Anonymous said...

She keeps them in pretty well, unless they are itchy, then I can't do a thing with them. This outfit, as every other one she has was a gift!
Ginger