Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Crazy Leopard Lady!


OK, so Boo and I went to get her social security number today. I dressed her in this cute little outfit. As you can see she looked adorable, maybe too much! While we were there this crazy lady in a leopard print shirt was there. She smiled at Boo, and to be polite I smiled back. I didn't realize that she would come over to us. She was from Malaysia and designs animal print everything (including lingerie!). She came right up to Boo, and started talking to her. That is when I realized she had three inch long fingernails! She started, I guess she would call it tickling Boo, I would call it clawing her. She tried to hold her as well. It was all I could do to not get up and run out screaming. I was in a corner and she had me pretty well boxed in, but thankfully they called our number. Holy Moly some people are freaks! Poor Boo, she was a little freaked out. I was totally freaked out. Maybe animal print clothes are not the best thing to put babies in, but man she looks so cute!

4 comments:

ganelle said...

yeah - I vote for avoiding the animal prints in uncontrolled environments. crazy animal print people are everywhere...

Anonymous said...

Still trying to think of that catch phrase. I'm going to ask Jerry tonight. Bailee looks super cute though. :)

Tanya

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable..
Natalie

Anonymous said...

ugh. the idea of the long nails makes me nauseated. i still remember this gross woman at the fabric store with these enormous nails and brown fingernail polish. it seriously made me ill to look at them, and they weren't even touching my baby!