Apparently there is a game going on that if your blog gets tagged, you have to reveal 5 to 8 random things about yourself. Here goes!
1. I have two teeth that came in the size of rice kernels and were capped when I was just a kid.
2. My first job out of college was a breakfast cook at McDonald's (money well spent!).
3. I went without eating chocolate for a year and a half.
4. I sang back up vocals in a band in college.
5. I have traveled to four out of seven continents.
6. I am a closet number cruncher (Tall Man says I should have been an accountant).
7. When I was twelve, our French exchange student had a crush on me and ate marshmallows off of the top of my hair.
8. I broke into an empty house (carrying my little rocking chair) with my brother when I was six years old so we could watch television on a TV that was mounted in their basement wall.
I now tag Tanya and Natalie!
3 comments:
Oh my Ginger, I didn't realize how wild you are!! :) You had me cracking up reading your items.
Tanya
Europe, North and South America - and what other continent? Just want to make sure you haven't gone off on some adventure I was never aware of...
Uhh, China (Asia)!!!!! Did you forget that one!
G
Post a Comment