Monday, December 17, 2007

Scrappin' Playgroup




My sister teaches a scrapbook class once a month, and it has sort of turned into a play group for all of these little cuties! I just had to post pictures of all of the girls and their happy moms. Plus I had to post this one pic of my mom holding the three little ones! Pure joy on her face, but the girls are not so sure!

2 comments:

Vern said...

Wow - do I have to find a chinese baby to come with me if I'm going to scrapbook now? At least you're bringing in new clients - I'm the loser who finally gave up.

ganelle said...

My scrapbook classes have a non-discrimination policy. We do not refuse service to anyone based on race, color or sexual orientation. -See Federal Guidebook, Section 83

(This was submitted by legal counsel retained by Ganelle Smith)