Monday, February 11, 2008

Friends!


After almost two years, some of my dearest friends in the whole world got together for a girl's night. We used to do this all the time, but then moving and life changes caused us to head different directions (literally). We have tried so many times to get together with little or no success. When we got together last Saturday, it was like nothing had changed. We giggled, ate and even danced (thanks to E's "Dancing With the Stars" Wii game). Each one of them mean so much to me, that I cannot express it in words. I want them all to know what a blessing I consider each of them to be in my life, and how grateful I am that they call me "friend". XO to each of you L, E, K, and G! (yes, that was very yearbookesk!)

3 comments:

Angela and Jay said...

Sounds like a great Girl's Night out! I might have to check out the Wii, Dancing with the Stars Game...that sounds FUN!

ganelle said...

DITTO!!!
So much fun!
I hope you are in my classes again next year. Science is SOOOOO boring without you! Have a gr8 summer!
Luv Ya!
(just wanted to be yearbookish too!)

Vern said...

Okay,that's so funny because I was going to do exactly what Ganelle did! Great minds think alike.
K.I.T!! 555-1212