Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is TM's and my 14th anniversary. I remember being scared to death at this time fourteen years ago. I had a terrible night's sleep, dreaming that TM decided not to marry me because I couldn't cook (funny since the whole reason we got together is that he crashed a dinner that I made for my then boyfriend). He had sent his mom to tell me, and I was devasted. My tension increased when he was late to the temple, and I was afraid that he truly had changed his mind. Fortunately he got there just in time, and we were indeed married. After fourteen years my love for him has grown so much more.
To TM, some of the reasons that I love you (can't put everything on the internet ya know!)
1. Because of your hard work and willingness to support our family.
2. Because you are the very best dad that our three children could hope for.
3. Because you tell the corniest jokes and sing the silliest songs.
4. Because you give the best massages anyone could hope for, and for giving them to me every night! (eat your hearts out girls!)
5. Because of your sensitivity to the feelings of those around you.
6. Because you would rather hang out with our family than do anything else.
7. Because you are better looking now than you were fourteen years ago.
8. Because you serve with your whole heart in church and community events.
9. Because you have taught me how to love without reservation.
10. Because you have convinced me that this really is forever.
I love you and will for always!
PS. Had to put in this picture of Boo with her first pigtail!



5 comments:

Tanya said...

Awww, how sweet. Happy Anniversary. You guys look great in your wedding picture. B. looks cute in her pigtail too!

Tanya

PS~ Yes, I'm jealous about the massages. :)

Angela and Jay said...

What a sweet post. Happy Anniversary!!

Love the pigtail! :-)

ganelle said...

I remember you being absolutely PANICKED!!! So glad TM showed up after all! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet way to say I love You Again...
B. is getting so much hair, she almost doesn't look like to same baby. She's adorable.
Natalie

Vern said...

blah, blah, blah, happy anniversary but back to me, WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?????