Little Man was playing in his game on Saturday when the second baseman threw the ball right at his face! The play was supposed to go to third, but the second baseman didn't hear. LM tried to get his glove up to catch the ball, but just missed. The ball smacked him right in the mouth. He came off the field with tears in his eyes and blood running down his face. Due to some very helpful parents, we stopped the bleeding and got him iced up. He didn't even sit out at all. Once it stopped bleeding, he went out and hit a double. He continued to play until the end of the game, and even scored a run for his team. I was surprised he could even see over the swelling of his lip. It was pretty amazing to see his dedication to his team.

4 comments:
Way to go little man!
What a trooper!
Ouch! So sorry!
I have a word for you, MOUTHGAURD, Baseball is the 2nd sport we see the most knocked out teeth 1st of course is Hockey but I would invest in a good one
Post a Comment