Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summary of the Ship

There were several parts of the ship that we liked. For me it was food that I didn't have to cook, beds I didn't have to make and rooms that I didn't have to clean. I loved coming back covered in sand and getting cleaned up to go to a nice dinner, then coming back to a room sparkling clean with chocolates and some towel creature. The kids loved the towel creatures that best and Gem even bought the book on how to make them. I sense a birthday party around a cruise theme...

The kids were very brave when it came to food, well, Gem and LM were. They ate shrimp, lobster, escargot and caviar. Gem liked all of them, especially the shrimp and caviar. I'm thinking that she must have some pretty rich taste. Yikes for her future husband! Boo found her way into the hearts of one of the chefs and he made her a special fruit plate every night for dinner. It had hand size pieces of watermelon (without any seeds), bananas, peeled apple and pear slices and cut up strawberries. She ate this every night, and a couple of chicken nuggets and fries. She was in food heaven! When we got home she asked where her watermelon and strawberries were. I told her that they were back on the ship, but we would look for them at the store. It took a couple of weeks, but we found some little watermelons eventually.





1 comment:

ganelle said...

I think I enjoyed that fruit as much as the kids!