Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Easter

Easter was a bit crazy this year. It fell on the same day as Gem's actual birthday and also an all day church service event. (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa and Nana and Grandpa for the gifts!) Seeing as we were still adjusting to getting home from our cruise, it was kind of crazy. On Saturday we went to the Eggstravaganza in the afternoon, colored eggs right after that, and followed that with our modified Passover supper. We start the religious side of our celebration with the supper and how it points to Christ's mission. The next morning we woke up to eggs and baskets left by the Easter Bunny. I unfortunately got sick and had to watch it via video. The kids had fun and the Bunny hid those baskets extra hard this year.




2 comments:

ganelle said...

It was crazy! I'm just glad you started to feel a bit better so you could come and hang!

Tanya said...

Okay, so I don't feel so bad that I haven't posted my Easter pictures yet! :) It looks like the kids had a fun.

Tanya