We are a new family of five. We just adopted our youngest from China. It has been quite an adventure both in bringing her home, and in adjusting to our new life. We thought life was fun with our other two. Adding Boo has been even better. I'm going to introduce our blogger nicknames to you now, hopefully with photo enhancements.

Tall Man: This is our wonderful provider, who loves to play with the kids.

Mega Mom: Me! I am the one in the middle. Apparently there are not pictures of me by myself, thus the Mega Momness.

Gem: Our oldest daughter, who is creative, loving, and beautiful.

Little Man: Our one and only son, who loves to laugh and do all things boy.

Boo: Our youngest daughter, who has the best smile, and is just plain cute!
2 comments:
congrats on your new site. I'll keep checking it!
Ganelle
Howdy! sorry I couldn't stay longer yesterday - I hope it was a good day for all of you. We're planning on coming tomorrow so we'll see you then! Congrats on the new site!
Kris
Post a Comment