Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nature and Science



We decided this year to spend more time with the kids learning new things. As a result we bought a pass to our local Nature and Science Museum. There are a lot of interesting areas to explore, and we had a blast with the kids. I learned in the Hall of Life section that I am severely stressed out, somewhat out of shape, and that my grip strength is only fair. Could that be why I am stressed out?! I can't seem to get a good grip on anything!
Boo was totally blown away by everything. She didn't sleep a wink the entire day, and was completely exhausted by the end of it.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Too bad they didn't have a massage place next to where you find out your stressed! Love the pictures.

Tanya

ganelle said...

You may not have a good grip, but at least you are doing fun, educational things with your children over break. More than I can say...