Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sickness and Sentiments


My whole family aside from TM has been sick this week. I have had a bug that turned into Bronchitis. Gem and LM had a stomach bug, and Boo...poor Boo! She spiked a fever of 104* on Thursday and has been throwing up and had diarrhea since then. The doctor thinks she had an adverse reaction to her shots on Wednesday. I think the poor little one might have Rota virus. Anyway...
In the midst of all this sickness TM took a day off to take care of everyone and showed up with these beautiful flowers. ***Apparently receiving fresh flowers is as effective as an anti-depressant (courtesy of the John Tesh radio show)*** He took care of everyone including me. My friend N found out about Boo's sickness and mine, and sent a wonderful care package to us today. For it being a week of non stop sickness and trying to just survive, it has been full of love and friendship.

7 comments:

ganelle said...

Yikes! I hope you feel better soon. (BTW, totally cute picture of you on the couch!)

Angela and Jay said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon and glad to hear you've got such good support. :-)

Suzanne said...

Who can still look that good when sick?! What a sweet husband you have!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys start to feel better really soon. Your couch looks nice and comfy.

Tanya

Vern said...

We've all gotten sick too, except we took turns instead of everyone at the same time. I think we're done now. Fingers crossed! Hope you guys are all better soon. btw, what do you think of the "Jello Diaries"?

Bobbie said...

hope everyone is back on their feet soon

Anonymous said...

Come on, it's summer! Feel better soon so we can play!
Natalie