

I can't believe it has been a year since we first saw
Boo's little face. I remember the night before not being able to sleep. I took
Benedryl and Advil in hopes to knock myself out. It worked and I got about four hours of sleep. When we showed up at the agency way before were supposed to, Lily was lovely and presented us
Boo's file personally. When I think back to her beautiful little face and the moment we finally got to see her, I still get choked up and don't have the right words for it. Thankfully
my friend K does. Go to her blog to see expressed in words better than mine the joy of that day.
Happy Match Day Boo...we are so glad that you are part of our family!
5 comments:
Happy referral day! I still can't believe it's been a year since we've seen our daughter's precious faces. I love the picture on your friend's blog of you and Gem with your hands on your faces.
Tanya
I was just thinking the other day how crazy it is that she is HERE with us. Match day was so incredible! K. really does describe it best.
Congrats B! We love ou!
oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it's been a whole year. That was the best day EVER!!!
I cannot believe a whole year has passed already. Truly a dream come true!
Natalie
Wow! What a pleasant surprise to come across the fabulous Blake family!! I found you from the Calton's site. Congrats on your beautiful little girl! Seeing your site makes me miss Colorado .... those were good times. You're welcome to stop by our family blog at www.xanga.com/kissacooper
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo - clairissa
Post a Comment