

At Gem's school they do an I Movie competition every year. This year she and two of her classmates decided to do "Telling a Story" and did the story of "Pratt Man". This was the story of a super hero teacher who took a boy back in time to study the Incas so he could pass his test. PM had his side kick, another teacher, "Breanne Woman". They worked together getting the boy to learn, and had a lot of fun in the process. Gem worked for weeks on writing the script, making sets and putting together costumes. She also had a role in the movie and was part of the filming, editing and was the voice over for the credits. TM and I were definately ready to have the process of making this movie over (since it consumed every waking moment!). It was all worth it when they took the award for the best one in the category. Congratulations Gem, and I can't wait until I get to go with you to the Hollywood Academy Awards!
3 comments:
Wow, that sounds like a big project. Congrats, Gem!
Congrats! obviously a job well done :)
that is right up her alley! no surprise here that she took home an award.
Post a Comment