After Boo's evaluation with the school district, they recommended that we get her a play kitchen. She loved theirs and they told me it would be very good for her development. I immediately started looking for a good one that was shall we say "economically priced". I found a kitchen that I loved, but when I looked at the price, realized it wasn't going to happen. I started to talk to my mom about it, and she having a generous heart and loads of talent suggested that she could make it.
Two weeks later this is the final result. I don't know who is more excited...me, Gem, or Boo! It is absolutely beautiful and the kids love it! I wish I had the talents of my mom, but maybe someday I can be close to the kind of incredible Nana that she is!Thanks mom!!!
5 comments:
Can't WAIT to see what she comes up with when LM's doctor says that a Corvette would really help him hone his creativity. Seriously, Nana, I've never seen a bigger sucker for her grandkids. They are SO LUCKY!!! Just out of curiosity, if I was your grandchild and my doctor said I was in need of an IV chocolate drip but I was allergic to needles and simple ingestion of Dove singles wasn't good enough, and my life depended on it, what would you come up with? Don't tell me yo haven't thought about it.
omg thats so cute!!! shes getting so big ..can you believe we have been back for almost a year now
Wow, that is SO neat! You're Mom is talented. They'll have so much fun with that. :-)
She sure is handy to have around! I only wish I had a portion of her talent! Go figure all I asked for, for my birthday was "labor"!
BTW, I didn't realize that was doctor recommended.
Wow!!! What an awesome kitchen. I want one for Gracie! Do you think it would fit on the airplane home? :) What a great and talented Nana.
Tanya
Post a Comment