If any of you know Gem, she is all about acting. I think it started when she was in kindergarten and got the role of straw pig in their musical. She actually sang a solo and was able to act. She caught the bug then and it was all downhill from there. To support her in her quest to be an actress we signed her up for a musical dance theater camp (also to keep her busy while LM was in school). She absolutely loved it! They put together an entire show in four days. Gem performed a couple of vocal solos from Guys and Dolls. She also did a bunch of numbers from Hairspray and High School Musical. It was fantastic, especially for so short of a prep time. I think that we have many more of these performances in our future. I can't wait!
6 comments:
Go Gem! I was always so bad at that kind of thing, so I always admire people who can stand up in front of a crowd and pretend to be somebody/something else.
It sounds like her camp was a lot of fun. Pretty soon, she'll have people asking for her autograph!
Tanya
Sounds like your girl's got talent!
i wish i could carry a tune..i think i can..its everyone else who disagrees! it looks like a lot of fun..way to go :)
So sad we missed it! Charlie was so much fun for the kids to watch!
Wish I could have seen it. I love her expressions!
Natalie
Post a Comment