Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update on the Update...the ordeal is over!

No diabetes!!! So that leaves the potassium drop. Apparently low potassium is as bad as high sodium in causing heart problems. We are supposed to eat 2,000 mg per day to be healthy. Just so ya know, that is found in a lot of bright fruits, and apparently potatoes. So the comments about not having french fries have actually been turned around. Now you can eat french fries and tell yourself that you are just getting some more of that heart healthy potassium (I know that is a stretch, but I'm giddy with relief!). Thanks again to everyone for all of the prayers on TM's behalf. Now on to our regular programed blogging...

3 comments:

ganelle said...

PHEW!

Oh, and order me up some extra fries as well. I'm CERTAIN my potassium must be low as well...

Angela and Jay said...

Thank goodness! Great news!

Gotta love a reason to eat more fries! :-)

Vern said...

YAY!