Yesterday, TM took the big kids to the six flags that we have here. They had earned free tickets through the reading program at the local library. Even Boo earned a ticket, but since she is terrified of going on any rides, we didn't think she would have fun (plus she is free at the park anyway). I decided to stay home with her and let the big kids, all three of them, have fun. We had a relaxing day together and they came back tired and excited by their day. I think that we all deserved it.
Gem's first roller coaster ride. She was a bit nervous. TM equated it to middle school. It is a bit scary, but a fun ride. We'll see about that one!
Before
After
5 comments:
We're planning on using our tickets this coming week. Fun!
Looks like they had a great time!
Wow - Samantha told me about that thing but I didn't quite capture the vision. The picture explains quite a bit! Are there leftovers?
This is hilarious, what a tough girl gem is! LOL, I love the last picture. And the cookie made my mouth water.
I'm sure you had a blast with Boo. Can't wait till we get a boo at our house!
Hey... where are the pictures of Boo!
The kids look like they had fun and it brings back great memories! Hope the rest of your summer is just as fun.
Natalie
Post a Comment