Friday, October 31, 2008

Weights and Measures

This is Boo being silly in her sister's hat and costume glasses!

We went into the doctor today for Boo's two year old check. She is doing really well developmentally and physically. For those of you into the stats of her growth her are her measurements and percentiles:
Height: 34 3/4 inches US 75% China 90%
Weight: 25 lbs 8 oz US 30% China 50%
It was an interesting appointment because her doctor came in dressed as a scarecrow. She still didn't cry at all, even when she got her chicken pox shot! We have come a long way in the past year. I thought that I would throw in some pictures of Boo at gymnastics too. She loves the beam and can run across it. It has been a costumed filled week, and I will post Halloween shots later.

3 comments:

ganelle said...

She's tall and skinny - if she weren't so dang cute, I just might have to hate her.

Angela and Jay said...

What a cutie! They're growing so fast!

Tanya said...

Too cute with the glasses on.

Tanya