

About a week ago we had our first snowstorm this year. It was beautiful and Boo loved looking at it. She kept saying, "Mom, look, snow, white!". It melted quickly and we have been really warm this last week. It just feels wrong to be hearing Christmas songs on the radio, making up our Christmas letters and shopping for Christmas in t-shirts and
Capri's! I love the impact on my heating bill, but I'm getting ready for the snow to start. Hopefully this will be a white Christmas, like the ones that I grew up with. Well see...
5 comments:
I'm with you - it's WAY too warm for November/early Christmas!
Ha,ha, try growing up in SoCal where Christmas shopping in shorts and the sun shining on Christmas day is the norm. I am envious of your beautiful snow. The closest we get to snow, is the machine that Jerry sets up.
Tanya
Oh I love the hot weather. Look at my beautiful little Boo. Okay, maybe not my, but anyway. She's so cute in her fuzzy pjs.
its been cold since halloween :( though the snow is pretty
I love the first picture posted. Too cute.
Post a Comment