Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

I just realized that these pictures are in backwards order. So they go like this...Christmas afternoon at Nana and Grandpa's house, Christmas morning, then lastly is Christmas Eve. Holy Moly It's a Harry Potter Trunk!
Gem Showing Off Her New Dress, at least I think that's her?!

Boo's Baby DoDo from Nana and Grandpa

Gem's New Phone

LM's New Wand

Boo's New Art Desk

Coming Down Christmas Morning in the New PJ's

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

The Full Nativity (Christmas Eve)

Getting Ready for the Nativity Play
Joseph, Mary and the Shepherd

The Happy Birthday Jesus Cake

This year we had a great Christmas. We were together as a family, we are both employed, we have great friends and extended family and we have a beautiful home. We couldn't ask for more, but more was received. The kids had a great Christmas, being spoiled by both sides of the family as well as Santa and Mom and Dad. The best way to see the joy in the season is to view all the pictures. You have to pay careful attention to the video at the end. My parents bought Guitar Hero for themselves, aka. the grand kids...and kids. TM caught this rare moment of them rockin' out and I love it! We hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and a big thank you for all the great presents!!!


6 comments:

ganelle said...

Great pics! I didn't know you got video of mom and dad playing GH! So great!

Natalie said...

I love the photo of your parents rockin' out! They are very cook GP's. You also beat me by far with your Jesus cake. I love it! I'm glad your Christmas was a wonderful one.

Angela and Jay said...

What super pictures. My favorites are the kids coming down the stairs, very sweet, and the rockin' Grandparents! I also love the Happy Birthday Jesus cake. We're going to make on of those next Christmas!

Happy New Year!!

Vern said...

Love the picture of Boo with her doll. And what's with the Jesus cake? And what's with Gem wearing a strapless dress?

Bobbie said...

cute pics..leah got that same doll this year..gem has a better phone than me..great video..looks like a wonderful christmas

Tanya said...

Love the Christmas pictures. The kids look so happy with all their presents. I love the Jesus cake too!

Tanya