Friday, January 9, 2009

First Haircut


I know that Boo had her head shaved a couple of times in the orphanage, but I'm counting this as her first haircut. We were trying to grow out her bangs, but they were only growing on one side. Two nights ago, both she and I had had it with the hair in her eyes. I cut her bangs. She looks so cute and for some reason really different. She is happier with it now and so am I.

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

how adorable!!! she looks older now way too cute...i know leah had her hair shaved in China at least once (probably more..it grows like a weed)

Angela and Jay said...

She looks like such a big girl now! We're trying to grow out the bangs. It's not easy!

Tanya said...

She looks adorable! Her haircut is very similiar to Gracie's now as Gracie just got bangs! I love the look on Bailee

Tanya

ganelle said...

Now she won't have to keep brushing the hair out of her eyes. She looks darling!

Vern said...

I didn't think it was possible for her to get cuter. I guess I was wrong!