Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lookie Who's Forty


Does he look surprised or scared?!
TM had his big day on Friday and I wanted to surprise him. We went to Vegas to celebrate our b-days and anniversary, but I felt that he deserved a special day for all the work that he does for our family. So...I decided to come up with forty things for his fortieth day. Here is the final list:
Forty Ways to Enjoy Your Fortieth Birthday
Forty Kisses
Forty Hugs
Fortieth Birthday Wishes
Forty Minute Massage
Forty Dollar Dinner at Outback
Forty Dollar Makeover
Movie at 8:40 pm
Forty Hours of Fun
Forty Laughs
Forty Minute Nap
Forty Things I Love About You
Forty Noodle Lunch
Forty oz. Popcorn
Forty Calorie Starburst
You are Forty Balloon
You Are Forty Button
Forty Smarties
Forty Pieces of Gum
Forty Birthday Candles
Forty Pens
Forty Hearts
Forty Gummy Worms
Forty Puzzles
One Hundred and Forty Calorie Tootsie Rolls
Forty Sweet Tarts
Forty Milk Duds
Forty Lemon Heads
Forty Stickers
Forty Dots
Forty Stars
Forty oz. Drink
Forty Cents
Forty Emails
Hotel 4040*
Forty Looks of Embarrassment
Forty Spanks
Forty Pieces of Cheese Omelet
Forty One Dollar Bills
Forty Good Bye Waves from the kids
Forty Expressions of Joy!!!
It was a great day, and he loved it! Well maybe not the flashing button part of it, but all the rest. Thanks to everyone who sent wishes and came up with ideas!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ginger, YOU are so sweet and anyone who reads your blog can tell just how much you are in love with your honey!

Sending 40 big birthday wishes his way.


Natalie

ganelle said...

So clever! I'm just wondering if the 4040 hotel has anything to do with the 40 kisses, 40 hugs and 40 spanks???

Vern said...

such a fun idea! good wife points for you Ginger.

Tanya said...

You are the best wife ever! I might have to steal some of your ideas. :)

Tanya