Thursday, February 5, 2009

Naps

We have noticed lately that if Boo gets any kind of real nap in the day that she won't go down at night till after 10 pm. Seeing as that is when TM and I go to bed, it just wasn't working. Yesterday I decided to try to keep Boo up and not give her a nap. These pictures are the result. I guess when you are tired enough, and find your sister's stash of candy, sleep comes at any time. I love that she is holding a toy sword in her hand. Since she went to bed at 8 pm, but woke up at 1 am last night, we won't be repeating this pattern. Oh well, one day we will sleep again...

4 comments:

Montana Blakes said...

Oh the joys of two year olds!

Tanya said...

That is too funny! I love the evidence of candy wrappers laying right next to her. Yes, you will get sleep someday. :)

Tanya

Bobbie said...

kids can sleep in any position ..too funny!

Natalie said...

I so love the photo's. Priceless!!! She is so stinking cute!!!
Miss you guys!

♥
Natalie