I have always known that I have beautiful girls. They are inside and out. What I didn't realize quite so much is how other people think so too. That or my girls just take some really good pictures. Anyway...
Gem has modeled for a prominent photographer here in the west and has had a huge photo of her hanging up in the studio since she was little. She was even able to do another shoot and earned a couple hundred dollars worth of pictures.
Yesterday I got a call from the local gym, the place where Boo did gymnastics, asking if they could use her picture for their newest ad. I thought that was fine and they paid her with some classes. It didn't even occur to me that she was modeling until TM came home and asked what the picture was for. He said that it looks like we have two models in the house now.
My feeling is that anything that is a positive experience for them, and they keep it in perspective, is a good thing. We still quote our mantra that "Beauty comes from the inside out".

7 comments:
they look so beautiful!!
They have a beautiful mom, whom I absolutely adore! So it's only natural for it to be passed down :)
Well they both look like you!
Hugs,
Natalie
Oh my goodness, Boo looks so cute on that flier!
Okay, now I know what you are talking about! I couldn't figure it out in the email but came here. Beautiful pictures of two beautiful girls!
Tanya
See, looks like you won't have to worry about how to pay for college after all! ;)
Wow your girls are TOO cute for words
Post a Comment