Monday, August 17, 2009

First Days


The mornings are a bit cooler, and some of the leaves are even starting to change. The first days of school have happened for both my big kiddos now. Gem started last week and LM started today. LM is starting a new school, so he is nervous and excited. Gem is liking the fact that she is the oldest in her school. The both look so grown up to me. I can't believe how fast time has flown. Boo needed to buy her own backpack with her own school supplies. Lucky for me, she likes to color and do workbooks. I'm worried about her being bored with out her two playmates to keep her entertained. She asked me this morning where they both were. I told her that they were both in school now. She looked at me with this sly grin and said, "Noooo", like I was just messing with her. I told her that they really were gone today and she got this little sad look in her eye. She then said, then we need to play with TTR today! Fortunately I had just that play date planned all ready. Both the big kids feel good about this year, and so do I. Here's to the best school year yet!





1 comment:

ganelle said...

Is Gem sporting a Madonna look with those black gloves? I knew it was just a matter of time until the 80s came back in vogue!