The Champions of Little League!
I can't believe that summer is almost over. With Gem starting school on Monday, and LM starting next week, I thought that I would review all the great things we have done. Mostly we spent time getting the older kiddos through their dyslexic tutoring (thanks mom!). They have been going for four years, but thanks to an every day schedule, we are almost done! I think that the highlights were when LM's team won the little league championships, Gem finished her Personal Progress (another big thank you to mom for all your help!), hanging at the lake with family, and all the late night games of "Ghosts in the Graveyard". The kids truly had a great summer together with all their neighbors and friends. If that isn't a commercial for traditional school schedules, I don't know what is. On to another fun, homework filled, crazy scheduled, school year...


3 comments:
Remember how many nights we played flashlight tag as kids in the summer? Seeing the kids playing Ghost in the Graveyard totally reminded me!
Looks like a really fun summer and I cannot believe it's almost over too! :(
Ah, the days of summer are about to end. I remember how sad I was as a kid when I had to go to bed early and wake up for school. I've never heard of the ghost game!
♥
Tanya
Post a Comment