Saturday we celebrated our Valentine's Day as a family. We had our heart shaped pizza and big cookie. We gave the kids warm slippers to keep them snug and warm. We ended the night by watching Pooh's Valentine.Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year
This year Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year fell on the same day, which was a Sunday. As a result we had a very busy weekend filled with both. Thursday Boo and I went to our friend's J's house to celebrate CNY with her friends. It was an incredible time with crafts, food and fun!
Friday TM and I went to our church's Sweetheart ball. It was an incredible time with friends and each other.
Saturday we celebrated our Valentine's Day as a family. We had our heart shaped pizza and big cookie. We gave the kids warm slippers to keep them snug and warm. We ended the night by watching Pooh's Valentine.
Finally on Sunday we celebrated CNY with my parents and sister's family. We had a yummy meal and then did crafts and candy. My kids love getting the red envelopes too. Boo made out like a bandit and loved putting the money into her bank.


Thank you to everyone for your part in the fun! Hopefully next year we can celebrate these holidays one at a time!
Saturday we celebrated our Valentine's Day as a family. We had our heart shaped pizza and big cookie. We gave the kids warm slippers to keep them snug and warm. We ended the night by watching Pooh's Valentine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WOW!!! Seems like forever since I've seen Boo. She looks so tall and is absolutely gorgeous!
I miss you guys....
The ear piercing has gone well. She loves them and is afraid I will take them out when I clean them which brings up a different subject. She fights me tooth and nail when we have to clean her ears. Three times a day.
I can't wait to see Boo's ears! Make sure you see the markings on her ears before they actually do it. They didn't have Elliana's lined up right at all.
Gon How Fat Cho - or whatever the heck it is! Happy New Year!
Love that my boys get to participate in another culture!
fun, fun, and more fun!
p.s. Ganelle - if you ever say to me what you just said to your sister I will probably think you are insulting me and not wishing me Happy New Year.
Happy late New Year!
Post a Comment