
We flew into San Juan on Saturday afternoon and the first thing we did after getting to the hotel was go to the beach. Unfortunately it was a no swim beach.

It was really pretty, and the sand was soft. The best part was how warm it was.

TM and I were able to dust off our Spanish and speak with some of the locals. Everyone but me was able to go out to an authentic restaurant that night. They ate spiders (made out of plantains), and other really yummy food. They were even able to bring me some really good take out that didn't make me sick!

It was a nice relaxing afternoon. That night the kids snorkeled in the pool until it was dark. We slept in and jumped on the boat the next day.
I love this picture, because Gem always says that LM steals the whole bed. I have proof that it went the other way here!
2 comments:
Wish we could've had dinner with you all! Love the pic. of Gem stealing the bed.
Sure makes the snow outside today look Eeeeevil.
Post a Comment