Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 6~ Barbados

This was the one day that everyone else but TM, Boo and I were gone for the whole day. They went off to swim with the sea turtles on a catamaran. We decided to go shopping again (of course!) and try to find a beach. We got the wrong directions and headed off to the shipping district by accident. We were able to walk through a beautiful park on the seaside though and it was beautiful. I just love all the flowers and plants that grow here.
If you ask Gem what her favorite part of this excursion was, she would tell you watching all the drunk people on the catamaran. Apparently my children were very exposed to the partying side of cruises. This was a posed shot, but Gem thought it was so00 funny.





4 comments:

ganelle said...

And you were SO close to a beach!

Kills me how mom and dad ended up corrupting the kids ;)

Vern said...

You mean this isn't over yet? Between you and ganelle I'm not sure how much more I can handle because of the jealousy. You suck, but I love you anyway!

Nanna said...

I have to tell you that I also thought it was pretty funny watching people make idiots of themselves. It was a lot of fun being the sober ones in the group.

Tanya said...

Yes, they don't call them booze cruises for nothing, lol!