Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 6~ St. Lucia


St. Lucia was beautiful. TM went with the big kids on a horseback riding adventure. They rode horses, even in the ocean. What an incredible memory that is! Gem has loved horses since she was small, so to her, this was the best. I stayed back again with Boo and went shopping. If you are realizing that all I did was shop and play on a beach, you are correct. Boo was too little for any excursions, and since I tend to struggle with the whole sickness thing, I stayed back and went shopping. Anyway...after TM got back, we went on a walk around the inlet. I have to say that I thought that St. Lucia was the prettiest island. We met a little boy in the park named Sarai and had a fun conversation. It was yet another warm, relaxing day.






2 comments:

ganelle said...

Funny how your favorite and mine are so different. Darling pic of boo!

Tanya said...

That's amazing that they allowed the horses to go in the water like that! It looks like fun but I think I would be scared. :)