Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Date?


So we have a next door neighbor little boy who is a couple months younger than Boo. In fact he has the same name as LM, so we call him Little ***. Anyway, Boo loves to play and hang out with him, and his family is super nice to her. I went to get Boo for dinner one evening and found that the mom had set up this little dinner for the two of them. They were so cute talking to each other and eating, that I just had to take a quick picture. The funniest part of all of it was the fact that Boo said, "Don't tell anyone mommy. That's so embarrassing!" Poor thing, after she said that, I just had to share! BTW, I didn't promise that I wouldn't tell, and she likes her pictures on the blog, so it all worked out.

3 comments:

ganelle said...

Uh oh! You're in trouble!!!

Tanya said...

Too cute, her first boyfriend! We won't tell. ;)

Ken and Kelly said...

that is too funny