So yesterday was Gem's last day of middle school. She came home all excited and promptly reminded me that she was now officially a high school freshman. I just can't believe that she has grown up that much. I guess when you look at her you see this:
When I look at her, I still see this:

In truth, I loved high school and the friends that I made there.
I can't believe that she is old enough to be there, but I am so excited for her to have all the fun that comes with it.
I can't believe that she is old enough to be there, but I am so excited for her to have all the fun that comes with it. 

3 comments:
The funny thing is that I still see the same thing YOU do!
I'm with Vern.
Love the flashback!
She was adorable then and still is now! Congratulations!
Tanya
Post a Comment