Friday, June 25, 2010

Boo's Day Out

What do you do when your sister, brother and dad are all at camp for the weekend...go play with mom! Boo and I decided that we would make a day of it. We started by going to see Toy Story 3, which was great! I actually cried at the end of it. Next, Boo wanted to go shopping at her favorite store, Dollar Tree. I think she likes this store because mom doesn't turn her down when she asks if she can have something, since everything is really $1. Following that we went to Chipotle and then Sonic. I admit I influenced the choice of dinner, but hey, I can't eat at McD's anymore :) We ended the night playing dolls and princesses. It was a great day that went from potentially a very quiet one, to one filled with fun!


1 comment:

ganelle said...

Sonic? Chipotle? A movie???

Seems like Boo and I think alike!