We decided that we needed to take a vacation this summer, but seeing as we went on the cruise earlier in the year, it needed to be a lot closer and cheaper. We asked my parents if they wanted to join us in a tour of south west Colorado.
I had a roommate in college who wanted me to come and live with her over the summer in Silverton. I wasn't able to go, but I have always wanted to see the town. Since we had an extra day, we decided that on our way down to Mesa Verde, we would take the mountain roads and stop off in Ouray and Silverton. It was some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever scene, literally breath taking.
What a beautiful day!


5 comments:
I am such a sucker for those old fashioned photos - I love them!
love the pics..especially the family one!
Beautiful pics! Wish I could have come along too!
What fun! Love the old time photo.
Very cute pictures and the scenery is gorgeous!
Post a Comment