So one of my favorite people in the world just brought home her son from Korea. Because we don't live close to them, we had to find a different way to be part of his first birthday celebration. Apparently this is a really big deal in Korea. Anyway, part of the celebration is to have towers made from food. I decided that this is the way we could be part. We used beans and Nerds candies to make the ox and dog zodiacs of him and his big sister (one of Boo's best friends). It took a long time and was a collaborative effort between me, Gem and LM. I think they turned out pretty cool and we learned about a new culture to boot. Great project to start the summer!


2 comments:
Thank you SO much for making them! I know the kids are going to love them and we will keep them forever. :) We love you too and wish you could be here with us to celebrate.
Those are so cute! Why don't we have traditions that make stuff out of food?
Post a Comment