Life with three is so much more fun! Come and frolick with us...
Friday, May 28, 2010
Preschool Princess Party
I have taught preschool to each of my children out of my home. I decided that I was going to continue that tradition for Boo, so proposed the idea to the little friends' moms in her playgroup. They all agreed and so the once a week class began. Since my older two are out of school officially now, I decided that today would be the last day. To celebrate, I decided that the letter 'P' would be our last letter. What is more befitting of this group than a Preschool Princess Party to finish things off. I has been a lot of fun to have the girls come over, and I think they even learned a little too!
3 comments:
And I have thought you were crazy each and every time!
That is so cool! WOW, I have been so out of the loop!
The girls are so cute I bet you had a lot of fun!
They are the cutest little princesses! I bet you had a lot of fun teaching them.
Tanya
Post a Comment