Gem: Her summer consisted of Youth Conference, Girl's Camp, Dances, Friends hanging out in the crawl space, and her really good friend being baptized.


Boo: Her summer was filled with gymnastics and adventure camps.


LM: His summer was filled with scout camp and baseball.



My friend made the two side cakes and I made the middle one for LM's baseball party.
It was a fun filled summer for the kids. I think we had something going on every day, either here or somewhere else. Our goal was to create a home that the kids wanted to be in. It worked and I don't think we had a night to ourselves all summer. That to me made for a successful summer.
3 comments:
Hmm, Gem looks WAAAAAYYYY too comfortable with all those boys!
What Ganelle said.
Sorry your summer is over. :( Ours is still in full swing, at least for a couple more weeks. :)
Post a Comment