While we were at the show, TM took Boo to the Children's Museum. She had a blast with all the fun things they have there and asks at least weekly if we can go back. That may be our museum of choice for her this year. Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Birthday
For my birthday this year we had kind of a week long celebration. Gem was gone at her Thespian Conference on my actual day, so it was a quiet night at home. We had Sonic for dinner, since I wasn't feeling the best. On Saturday, LM and I went to see Blue Man Group. It was an incredible display of art and music!
While we were at the show, TM took Boo to the Children's Museum. She had a blast with all the fun things they have there and asks at least weekly if we can go back. That may be our museum of choice for her this year. 

***I have to add in another photo of LM singing at his choir concert. This one was at his school. He did such a great job!
I have to tell the story of my big present from TM. Apparently, unbeknown to my parents, TM bought me a Kindle for my birthday. This is something that I have wanted for a while, but knew it was way too expensive, so put it out of my mind. I was in total shock when I came down and opened it up. I called up my sister to ask for some book recommendations, which she gave. I got off the phone with her, and not ten minutes later, I get a call from my parents. They revealed to me that they had bought a Kindle for me for Christmas!! What are the chances of that! I talked it over with TM, and he graciously agreed to return the one he bought and get me something else. I received a Vitamin D lamp, which will help me with my deficiency, plus give me a little tan. Bonus on both points...Kindle for Christmas and tanning light for birthday! I feel so blessed!!!
While we were at the show, TM took Boo to the Children's Museum. She had a blast with all the fun things they have there and asks at least weekly if we can go back. That may be our museum of choice for her this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment