Gem's and LM's favorite parts were feeding the sharks and touching the sting rays. Boo liked the play area that was full of buttons you could push, and they would make all sorts of sounds. TM's parents, and two of his brothers joined us for the day.
The really crazy part of this day started after our great day at the aquarium. I highly recommend that you do NOT stay at the Blue Lagoon hotel in Monterey. I felt like I had stepped back into time. We didn't get much sleep since the walls were paper thin, the heater was ancient and very loud, and the two inch crack under the door let in all kinds of flying creatures. Our kids were also exposed to their first real take down at the local Safeway. We arrived just in time to see one guy's knee in the back of another who was laying face down at the front of the store. Another guy came running with handcuffs. Our kids thought that was the most exciting part of the day. I still opt for the jellyfish.


2 comments:
My heavens girl, you have always had great hair. I love the cut. I am envious of your soft curls too.
My heavens girl, you have always had great hair. I love the cut. I am envious of your soft curls too.
Post a Comment