After the tour we raided the sample bar, trying our turns at baby wipe (still can taste this one!), booger and vomit beans, in addition to pomegranate, cantaloupe and kiwi (can you say YUM!). Gem bought a chocolate cell phone, we bought cases, and yes I said cases of candy to take with us. LM wanted the disgusting jelly bellies, and apparently was the highlight of recess yesterday. For Boo, the stuffed collectibles continued and we got her a Jelly Belly Man.
After the candy shop delight, we tucked into jelly bean shaped hamburgers and smiley fries for lunch, followed by gourmet ice cream. I left there singing..."You can take a rainbow...the candy man can!".
1 comment:
Gotta admit, those mints you brought us are addicting! Not sure how I am going to cope when they're gone. Perhaps a tour for us? :) It looked like tons of fun and I love the jelly beans, especially green apple.
Tanya
Post a Comment