No Mom's day would be complete without a tribute to the best mom in my world. To a Mom who taught me how to cook well enough to convince TM I was a good catch. She taught me how to love art and music. By following her example I have learned how to do my very best all of the time (even when I'm falling apart), and that I truly can do anything that I decide to do. To a Nana that has loved my children and given them the keys to a successful life. I love you mom, and hope that you know that you truly are my hero!
We want TM's Mom to know that we love you and think that you are pretty incredible too!
6 comments:
Here's to mom - and you!
im so jealous of the chocolate covered strawberries..hope you had a great day
Sounds like you had a very relaxing day. Ditto on the chocolate strawberries!
Tanya
Happy Mothers Day to both you and your mom!
Natalie
what's up with the look on your mom's face in that first picture? she doesn't look like she's reading a testament of her love and devotion.
Great post! Glad you had a wonderful mother's day!
Post a Comment