
I took Boo and the big kids to the rec center pool yesterday. We met with our friends M and W who are pros at the whole swimming thing. Boo thought the water was great at first, then quickly became intimidated with all the noise, chlorine and other kids running around. I did get her to blow bubbles and play in the sprayers a little. I think this will be a slow process. Thank goodness our
community pool opens in a couple of weeks. We need to get this girl used to the pool since my other two are little fishes!
2 comments:
So cute! We need you to invite us to join you at your very cool community pool! We're close enough now we can actually do that!
What kind of pool is that? It looks very shallow. Is it that way throughout? That is so cool for the little kids!
Tanya
Post a Comment