Monday, October 13, 2008

She Made It!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted, and this isn't going to be as exciting as it could be, however...I just have to let everyone know that Gem made the local theater group's play of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever"! She is so excited. Gem has been a little drama queen since she was in preschool and landed the role of Sandy in their rendition of "Grease". The bug bit her and she has had a lead in every school play since. She has an incredible voice, and was even cast as a soloist in the Christmas play. For not having any training, that is pretty incredible. I'll keep everyone updated with her show, and if anyone is interested in going to see her, let me know.

3 comments:

ganelle said...

I'm in. Let me know when and where.

I can be the paparazzi!

Suzanne said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful and talented! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Go Gem! Can't wait to come see it.