We got Boo's picture with Santa this year. I thought last year's experience was bad...
This year's was a lot worse.
Just in case you think she was in a bad mood that night, here is a picture with LM right before we saw the big man.
Hopefully we aren't traumatizing her for life over a couple of pictures.
I guess that is what therapy is for.
5 comments:
Poor Boo, I don't blame her for being afraid of the big man in the suit! Gracie wasn't thrilled with him either.
Tanya
Laney had the same reaction last year. We'll see how this year goes!
Sariah was about 3 and had a meltdown on Santa's lap. About a week later she was sitting in the kitchen with me and looking at a wall hanging with Santa in it. Very matter of factly she said, "Dat Santa. I hate Santa." I laughed so hard. She doesn't seem to mind him anymore.
So great! Those are the best pics!
Happy birthday!
aww shes looks so sad..leah didnt cry last year but wasnt happy about sitting on his lap and kinda scooted away from him..but this year she LOVES him..she even told him what she wanted..i was amazed
when boo gets older she will love her santa pics :)
Post a Comment