Friday, December 5, 2008

Sugar and Spice

There are a group of friends that get together around once a month. We all have little cuties from China and they all get along really well. This month it was my turn to have everyone over. I decided that since it was Christmas time we should decorate sugar cookies. It was really fun and the girls (both big and small) enjoyed all the goodies. The best way to describe the fun of the day is to look at all the pictures.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

JEALOUS! I can't wait, really, I think I'm starting to get anxious. Our agent out here is in the process of switching agencies, and it's been a pain in that area. But, I'm thinking just weeks away from getting a login date.

ganelle said...

We always invite friends over to decorate sugar cookies in December. It's such a fun (and hectic) tradition. Looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Boo's the cutest. Sorry. I mean you're welcome.

Tanya said...

Yummy, those cookies look delicious! It looks like a lot of fun.

Tanya

Bobbie said...

yummy..cookies!! Leah and I are making cookies for a party this weekend..wish me luck

The girls are adorable..what a sweet bunch of buddies she has :)