Life with three is so much more fun! Come and frolick with us...
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Gymnastics
As you all ready know, Boo has been doing gymnastics for the past few months. Last week they wanted to take pictures of the girls. I just loved these shots and thought I would share them. By the way, this is her coach, who was an assistant coach to Mary Lou Retton. I know she doesn't look old enough to do that. She sees some real potential in Boo. That actually makes me a little bit nervous. Then again, watching Shawn Johnson on Dancing with the Stars helps me realize that there is life after the Olympics...kinda.
3 comments:
I love the top picture of Boo, she looks so adorable and grown-up! That's really cool about her coach too!
Tanya
the first pic is so cute!
She looks ready for the Olympics!
Post a Comment