Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Museum

We invested in a family plus pass to our local Museum of Nature and Science. As a result we can bring in friends as well as family members. Boo has really been taking advantage of it by bringing her friends. We first went with our playgroup friends. The following week we took some friends from church that we were watching for the day. I never get tired of going there. There is so much to do. Boo's favorites are the Discovery Zone and the Space exhibit. I love that there are new special exhibits every quarter as well. I never knew what it felt like to be inside a tornado until we went to the weather exhibit these past two weeks. I would highly recommend anyone investing in their local museum. This is our second year and we are still going strong.

The Space Exhibit

Discovery Zone

3 comments:

Vern said...

Brings on a whole new meaning to "Boo at the Zoo".

Natalie said...

OH, it looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous of B's hair. It looks so long and also like it might be thick??
Well anyhow, she's a cutie.
Lets try to get together soon.
Natalie

Bobbie said...

cool..leah would love that..her hair is really getting long :)